DOVER, DE — Tickets are now on sale for the Fourth Annual Delaware Wine and Beer Festival, set at the beautiful 19th century farm village at the Delaware Agricultural Museum and Village in Dover, Delaware. This year’s theme is “Drink Local, Eat Local and Buy Local” and will feature the full contingency of Delaware wineries, breweries, distilleries, artisans and eateries who will participate in the event.
Nearly all Delaware breweries, wineries and distilleries will be on hand to serve samples of their Delaware-made products:
- 3rd Wave Brewing Company, Delmar
- 16 Mile Brewing Company, Georgetown
- Argilla Brewing Company, Newark
- Delaware Distilling Company, Rehoboth Beach
- Dogfish Head Craft Brewery, Milton
- Fenwick Wine Cellars, Fenwick Island
- Fordham/Dominion Brewing Company, Dover
- Great Shoals Winery representing T.S. Smith Orchards, Bridgeville
- Harvest Ridge Winery, Marydel
- Mispillion River Brewing, Milford
- Nassau Valley Vineyards, Lewes
- Painted Stave Distillery, Smyrna
- Pizzadili Winery & Vineyards, Felton
- Twin Lakes Brewery, Greenville
In addition to wine, beer and spirits sampling, the event will include the Delaware Artisan Faire with 40 local artisans and artists just in time for tax-free holiday shopping; live music; a corn hole tournament; keg tossing competition; and new this year, the Delaware Homebrew Championship.
A five-course gourmet wine dinner prepared by the award-winning Abbott’s Grill will be held on Saturday evening at Harvest Ridge Winery. Tickets are $75 per person or $800 for a table of eight. A lodging package at $300 per couple includes two tickets to the gourmet dinner and two tickets to the Sunday festival.
The event will be held from 12 noon to 5 p.m. Admission, which will include choice of 10 samples, will be $25 if purchased in advance or $35 at the door. The first 500 ticket buyers will also receive a free keepsake wine or beer glass. Full pours of wine and beer will be available for sale along with non-alcoholic beverages and food provided by local restaurants.
The event will be held rain or shine, and will be moved inside the museum in case of poor weather. To purchase tickets, visit http://www.DelawareWineandBeerFestival.com or call Kent County Tourism, 302-734-4888 or 800-233-5368.